I Think I Want to Buy and Sell Hand-Made Toys. Or Not.

I Think I Want to Buy and Sell Hand-Made Toys. I opened an eBay account recently to post a collection of bags that my wife bought from her hometown, Bicol, the Philippines. It has been a week and I've had no offers so far. But I'll have to admit that having an item listed on a market is fun, a better word would not come to mind.

Last Saturday, after my day's course at a Singapore Institute, I went to Cash Converters and found this old hand-made toy tractor that was selling for a very attractive price, that's according to my non-existent experience in the second-hand toy market. It looked interesting to me, I guess it would, especially after spending my recent week nights watching The Pickers, Pawn Stars, and Kings of Restoration. I talked to one of the store keepers and he agreed to sell it to me for S$3 dollars less than the list price. I was delighted!

I cleaned the little thing up as soon as I got home, took photos and posted it on eBay right away.

Or Not. When my son got home from the playground, he's face lit up when he saw the little toy and grabbed it by instinct. I have a feeling he won't be letting it go any time soon.

Here's my eBay, if you dare:

No comments: